Posted by Kitchwin Hills | 14 Aug 2017
Win one of two lifetime breeding rights in the Chris Waller trained speed son of Redoute's Choice Counterattack. Simply watch Bred To Win this week and comment to our facebook and twitter pages why you beleive Counterattack has the credentials to become a leading stallion. Terms and Conditions apply.
1. This competition commences at 10:00am AEST Monday 14 August 2017. Competition Entries close on Sunday 20 August 2017 at 11:59pm (“Closing Date”). The winners will be announced and published on Tuesday 22 August, 2017.
2. This competition is made available by Kitchwin Australia Limited (ABN 11 271 935 698) to Australian customers only.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents over 18 years of age.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of Kitchwin Australia Limited, Kitchwin Hills and Distributors, Influencers, Insiders and agencies or associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. To qualify, an Eligible Entrant must submit their entry on why ‘Counterattack is a leading stallion’ by commenting on Facebook or replying on Twitter on the social posts promoted by Kitchwin Australia Limited or by commenting straight to Kitchwin Australia’s Facebook or Twitter page.
6. This is a game of skill where the most creative entries will be chosen at the judge’s discretion, and then public voting will determine final winning name.
7. By entering this competition, you warrant that your entry is your own original creation of the entrant and is not:
a. that of a third-party; or
b. Owned (in any way) by a third party.
8. There is no limit to the amount of entries per person, however each entry requires a different email address.
9. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to seek all permissions related to any content submitted. Kitchwin Australia Limited takes no responsibility in images or videos used that are copyright or of another individual where permission was not sought.
10. Kitchwin Australia Limited reserves the right to re-use all competition entries on their social channels.
11. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain an erroneous phone and/or email address, contain inappropriate or offensive content, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by Kitchwin Australia Limited at its sole discretion.
12. At the close of the competition on Sunday 20 August 2017 at 11:59pm, the judging will take place at the offices of Kitchwin Australia Limited, Suite 2, Level 1, 37-39 The Corso Manly NSW 2095 Australia. The winning entry will be notified via all Kitchwin Australia Limited social platforms. The winners must claim their prize by responding to Kitchwin Australia Limited on social media no more than 2 weeks after the judging date.
13. In the event of prizes being unclaimed, further judging will take place to determine the replacement winning entry. Any further judging will take place at the offices of Kitchwin Australia (as listed above), 2 weeks after the original prize judging date. The replacement winning entry will be notified by email on the same day.
14. The two winning entrants shall receive the following:
1 x lifetime breeding rights to Counterattack
There will be a total of two prizes of equal value. One prize per winner. The breeding right must be utilised by the winning party and cannot be on sold to a third party.
15. The prize must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, substitutable for alternative item, or otherwise redeemable for cash.
16. No rights or claims of ownership to the stallion are granted.
17. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of and/or participation in a prize.
18. Kitchwin Australia Limited decisions on all matters pertaining to this competition are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except as otherwise stated in these terms and conditions.
19. For any questions regarding this competition (including any entrants submitted) must be directed firstname.lastname@example.org (and not the administrators of any entry platform). Please ensure you keep a copy of all documentation.
20. This competition is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or competition by miRunners or Kitchwin Australia Limited.
21. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, transferable or exchangeable.
22. Kitchwin Australia Limited reserves the right, at any time, to amend these Terms and Conditions or verify the validity of Team entrants and to disqualify any entrant that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by Kitchwin Australia Limited to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute, Kitchwin Australia Limited reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the validity of the claim made.
23. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and may be removed if considered offensive or incomplete at Kitchwin Australia Limited’s absolute discretion.
24. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, Kitchwin Australia Limited reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
25. Kitchwin Australia Limited makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information but takes no responsibility for any editorial, photographic or typographic errors.
26. Kitchwin Australia Limited reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
27. Kitchwin Australia Limited does not accept any responsibility for misleading or incorrect information provided by a distributor or reseller regarding this competition.
28. Any cost associated with accessing the competition website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
29. The prize is inclusive of all taxes.
30. Entrants consent to Kitchwin Australia Limited using their names, likeness, images and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Kitchwin Australia Limited.
32. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under other consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Kitchwin Australia Limited (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) whatsoever which is suffered, including for any: personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition. In addition, all entrants release Facebook, Twitter, Instagram from any liability incurred by entrants in conjunction with this competition.
33. Without limiting the above paragraph, Kitchwin Australia Limited as well as its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the prize or use of the prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
34. Kitchwin Australia Limited reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be:
a. tampering with the operation of the competition or any website related to the competition (including by creating multiple accounts);
b. engaging in conduct in breach of any platform’s terms and conditions;
c. to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions; or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person participating in or connected with the competition.
35. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws and courts of New South Wales, Australia.
36. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or otherwise.
37. Kitchwin Australia Limited and the Kitchwin Australia logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Kitchwin Australia Limited. ©2017 Kitchwin Australia Limited. All rights reserved.
38. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Sky Channel Pty Ltd (and its related entities), [SearcyMedia] and those parties have no liability to entrants in relation to the promotion. All participants agree to fully release Sky Channel Pty Ltd (and its related entities) and [SearcyMedia] from any and all liability in relation to your participation in this promotion.”